Please contact us for a quick demonstration to see how we can help your league.
LeagueMinder® is a Web-based athletic management solution that serves as a single point-of-entry for athletic directors facing the challenge of managing every aspect of each sports season, including:
- Entering schedules
- Reserving facilities
- Scheduling transportation
- Assigning officials
- Managing finances
- Maintaining rosters
- Tracking eligibility
- Compiling statistics
- Printing contracts, certificates, and awards
- Communicating with opposing athletic directors, parents, and student athletes
LeagueMinder simplifies the job of an athletic director and saves both time and money, making it the right athletic assistant to maximize the successes of your athletic directors. Virtually every administrative and communication-based task is easier and more efficient with our user-friendly system designed to lessen your workload.
Because LeagueMinder is delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) application, you have complete access anytime, anywhere, from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device.
- Schedules can be auto-generated by setting league-wide parameters, imported via an Excel spreadsheet or copied from sport-to-sport or year-to-year with minor changes.
- Data Exchange with ArbiterSports.com allows athletic directors to seamlessly connect with all of their assignors and officials.
- Facility and Transportation Management allows athletic directors to easily track the who, what, when, and where of their entire department.
- Rosters and Statistics can be easily displayed and compared to allow student athletes to track their high school careers and even champion their own college recruiting efforts.
- Real-Time Communication with our media distribution tool, SwingMan, and our trademark Chalkboard enables athletic directors to communicate score updates, schedule changes, and other important announcements instantly to their entire community.
LeagueMinder is also fully integrated with DigitalSports®, giving each school and team a free, personalized Web site. This direct connection enables athletic directors to push schedules, scores, statistics, game coverage, and more directly into the public Web site, including our national calendar.
Easy access to detailed information about all sports and activities including schedule changes, scores, and other important announcements, are instantly available to your entire community and fanbase. More importantly, with DS Reporter™ and DS Mobile™, fans can get involved in promoting your teams by contributing articles, photos, and videos, strengthening the bond between your local community and schools.
A Partner You Can Trust:
LeagueMinder and DigitalSports are essential components of the suite of solutions Vantage Learning provides to the education community. Vantage has a strong history of serving the K–12 community of administrators, teachers, parents, athletic directors, and students. The first educational organization to develop, host, and manage a complete application for Web-based delivery in 1998, Vantage is financially sound with no debt, no venture funding, and has been profitable since our founding. Our customers should feel confident that we will be there for them in the future and bring transformative technologies and solutions to their schools and districts.
To learn more about LeagueMinder, and to arrange a quick demonstration to see how we can help your league, please contact us.